Easy access and conveniences at the ASC Administrative Service Centre
Access by public transport to CAO: Sofia, 18 Vitosha Blvd., 2nd floor
- Serdika metro station on Line 1 and Line 2 of the metro;
- Garibaldi Square stop on tram line № 10, 12 and 18;
- Macedonia Square stop on tram line № 1, 6 and 7;
- Judicial Chamber stop on tram line № 5.
- Paid parking in the "Blue Zone" next to the ASC
Convenient working hours:
- 9:00 - 17:30, without interruption
Signs for easy and quick orientation for
- hours of operation;
- ASC - office space for ordering administrative services and submitting documents.
For citizens with special needs
- appropriate conditions and accessibility are provided to and in the office premises where the service is provided;
- our staff will assist you during your stay at ASC.
At the ASC at your service are
- conditions for filling in documents: chairs, tables and writing utensils;
- possibility to use WC.
Good awareness, fast and easy communication
Our employees will introduce themselves to you and serve you
- kindly and responsive, with professional attitude and respect;
- observance of confidentiality regarding the provided information.
Information about our services you will find:
- on site at ASC;
- on our website (www.cpc.bg) in the section "Administrative services" and "Access to public information";
- on our announced contact numbers, published on the website of the Commission on Protection of Competition, in the section "About us" - "Contacts".
You will receive assistance in the ASC from the ASC employees who:
- will answer your questions related to the service;
- will assist you in filling out documents regarding the service;
- will provide you information about the course of the administrative service;
- will inform you of the expected deadline for providing the service.
On the website of the Commission on Protection of Competition you will also find:
- section "Forms" - contains samples of documents related to the activities of the Commission related to the establishment of antitrust infringements, unfair competition and notification of a concentration;
- "Feedback" section - allows users to quickly and easily send their opinions or inquiries related to the work of the Commission;
- Questions and Answers section - contains answers to frequently asked questions from users, in order to quickly and easily obtain the most frequently requested information;
- section "Public Register" in which the acts issued by the Commission are published, according to art. 68 of the LPC
Advantages of the service
We review and respond to your inquiries of a general nature:
- for oral inquiries on the spot in the ASC, or by phone - within 20 minutes;
- for written inquiries - within the statutory deadlines.
Fast and convenient service:
- within 20 minutes:
- we will accept your documents;
- we will provide you with the final documents;
- to accept one application / request you will visit no more than two places (counters) at a time.